Monday, December 1, 2014

Week 25: Short time and lots of snow....‏

Yeah, remember last winter when it was a crazy blizzard on the first of December? NO! I'VE NEVER LIVED IN SNOW AND WE'VE GOTTEN FOUR INCHES IN THREE HOURS! So yeah, it is a new experience for me. And surprisingly I am totally okay with it. The trick with cold weather is layers. I wear like five. Gloves, they're good too. Elder Hollingsworth is part penguin and he loves the snow. He has already thrown five snowballs at me today. I think it may be a long, cold winter. But on the bright side, Winter is beautiful. Frozen Asia is pretty! It kind of reminds me of Frozen but with more public transportation.

This week should be fabulous. We have mission tour on Thursday with a member from the area presidency. It should be great! I have been reading up on all the missionaries from the Book of Mormon and have been as thorough as I could have been but am getting a little nervous. I have tour in three days and am on Alma the younger. There will be some frantic writing going down in personal study, let me tell you. And let me tell you that I love you! I was very thankful for all of my family and friends this thanksgiving! I had a great time doing missionary work and even enjoyed a great chicken burrito for dinner from Costco. I ate it with pot stickers. Classic pictures to follow. And Happy Christmas.

2.0

There is very limited time but I wanted all of you if you can to go and read Alma 27. Here is a more detailed account of Alma and the sons of Mosiah. I like to think of myself as a happy fellow, but Ammon takes the cake because he keeps fainting from happiness. Pay attention to why he was able to feel that joy. I want to be like that and I have a feeling that when we next see each other it will be an alma-style joyful event.

I LOVE you and the work is true!.

...its still snowing...

Onward and Upward


Elder Tucker