Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 41: Long week and short of time!

Ok ladies and gents!

First off, shout out to my best friend Summer Stapley and I am so excited for your mission call. I'm going to guess ...Spain? Barcelona? Yep, that's my guess.

This week has been so great!

This week I traveled to Daejeon and had an awesome Mission leaders conference. The spirit is so strong and plus we had pulled pork sandwiches for lunch! Where is the kimchi?!
I helped perform acupuncture on Elder Wagner. Good news: I can be a doctor. Turns out I think blood is really cool and not distinguishing. So that's a plus. Pics to follow.

We had zone conference (*technically combined district meeting)

President, Sister Shin and the AP's came over to do House/area book inspections and interviews and then they made us lunch! This time we had kimchi. And brownies.... Man, I love Costco.

Miracle of the week is that one of our investigators hasn't been able to meet for about 8 weeks and finally met again this week. He has been reading the Book of Mormon every night! He hasn't understood it well, but has read! He came to church and is progressing so well! Thank you Heavenly Father! Plus, the funny fact about him is that he first heard about the church via South Park. He wanted to know why Satan said the Mormons were right. Then he looked us upon the web, read a whole bunch of bad stuff, didn't believe any of it, then met us on the street a few weeks later. Such a miracle. Thanks South Park.

2.0

Short, but I loved a quote from MLC from President Shin. We were talking about investigators who could get baptized this transfer. There are many with potential, but they just need to change their lives. President Shin began talking about the atonement and said "If you have enough love, you can change." If I have enough love I can change. Through the love that I have I can't necessarily change others, I can influence them for good, but if they can come to possess His love they can and will change! I testify that Jesus Christ loves you! He lived, He died, and He lives for you! I know that He is our Savior and through His atonement all can be made right. We can change and be made better. Be made whole! I testify of that. It is true!

I love you.^^

Onward and upward

Elder Tucker